Saturday 11 July 2015

I've been Promoted!



11/07/15 – Saturday, 25th Ramadhan, today, I just have a time to update my blog. Ohhh my, it’s been awhile now since I left writing,..hahahaha…that because of work issue..as u guys knows today is still in fasting month.. Countdown days to Eid.. but I’m still in KL.. this Eid I just can’t back to my hometown right on time…work matter ofcoz.

Just want to update on my lifetime when I’m not written it down here. It seems goes well..Alhamdulillah.. after I finished my study I moved to KL to find a job by following my clique Fahmie. He offer me to stay with him by renting his house’s room.. actually it’s hard to find a job in KL. There was plenty of job, but it’s seems doesn’t suit me well.. lastly, fahmie told me to ask a job at his work place that called UTS Marketing Solution.. it is a telemarketing company... I worked there just for a month and a half.. bcoz I just can’t bear with the pressure.. I’ve noted that every job has a pressure but this job just not work on me because I’m not that kind of person who just sit on an office chair and make a call. On that time our team currently work on insurance product, I felt pissed every freaking day because of the pressure that I can’t do any sale..it’s not pressure from my teammate or team leader…but the pressure will come itself if can’t get any sale. In the meantime, I was looking for another job.

 I’ve sent my resume to all company that has a vacancy. Lastly, I got a called from hotel soleil told that I need to attend a walk-in interview. After the interview, the HR said I would get a ‘housekeeping coordinator’ position, but unfortunately he said that I’m not ready for that position because of housekeeping dept and engineering dept wants to combine together, so I need to do both of dept paper work and everything. So, he just give me a waiter position until he found another position that suits me well. I was like “ok, I’ll accept everything” because I like trying a new things. It’s not new to me actually, because I’ve worked part time banquet before.


Then I've found that, F&B field works with me well, and for the advantage, the location of the hotel was really really really strategic because it was located in the middle of the city, called Bukit Bintang. When I was worked there, there were so many experienced that I’ve got. My English get better and better because there were a lot of foreigners came in and out from that hotel and my job as a waiter that should communicate with costumers and guests. Moreover, I’d try to make friends with foreigners to improve my communication skill and social skill. Alhamdulillah again my English get better each day however my English just intermediate I tried very hard to tighten my English language.

Praise to Allah, that Allah made my journey goes well. Our Coffee House about to close due to the lack of the costumers, after I’ve been worked there for 7 month and gain lots of experience meanwhile Front Office dept shortage of staff due to the breach of trust.



The management promoted me to the Front Office dept as GSA that stand for Guest Service Assistance until now. However, I hold the GSA post less than a month I’ve learned a lot and I want learn more and gain more experience. Please do pray for my successful because I’m aiming for FA (flight Attendant).

Enough for now, I’ll keep you guys updated with my journey of my life. Love ya XOXO~~    

1 comment: